Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Step Closer To The Finish Line


Well, folks, it's ALMOST a done deal!!! I finally received word back from the director of The Girl (Starring Corey Haim, bitches!) sorta about my audition and the fate that lies with it. I can easily say that as of right now, I WILL be in the movie!!!!!!! I have no idea what my role will be but all I can say right now is that he said, "I can get you something in the movie...I like to have people involved in this stuff that are actual fans of horror movies or movie making in general."

He wants me to keep in contact with him so he doesn't get forgetful. I've brushed up on my stalking skills by watching Single White Female. Just kidding about that last part, but I DID watch Single White Female the other day and I still think Jennifer Jason-Leigh is kick ass! Okay, okay. I'm getting off topic...Now is the part where you leave me comments and boost my ego a bit!!!!

Oh, and for those who are confused, read THIS to see what the hell I'm talking about

Discuss...

No comments: