Monday, June 8, 2009

I Have An Audition!!!

That's right, folks! Yours truly has finally landed an audition. Well, sorta. Yesterday I was visiting a horror movie website and had stumbled across a story about Corey Haim getting ready to film a movie in Warren, OH in June, July and part of September. As I continued reading the story I noticed that they were holding auditions this Saturday for speaking roles. Not only is Corey in this, but actors from a couple Friday The 13th films and VH1 Scream Queens' Lindsay Felton.

Corey Haim and Lindsay Felton


Wish me luck as I FINALLY pave my way for an acting career of sorts!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Hey, Dan! I hope you get it...wonder if Tiffany Shepis will be involved. She and Corey Haim did get married recently, after all. BTW, this is Tony from The Old Hockstatter Place/Retro Slashers.

SkaryMoviez said...

Hey, Tony! Hope all is well. Been checking out the Hockstatter site the past couple of weeks. I see you have an interview and some other stuff goin' on. Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the kind words!!!!