Friday, July 17, 2009

Free Day Friday!!


Hey, folks! Been a while since I've posted a blog. Recently I was put in the hospital for severe stomach cramps, only to be told that I have Diverticulitis. For those that don't know what it is, click the word and it'll give you all the juicy details. It sucks, and the only way I can avert this is to stick to a certain diet, or have part of my intestine removed and get stuck wearing a shit bag for 3 months. I think you know which option I'm aiming for.

Anyway, since today is Friday, and I STILL love free stuff, I'm presenting you with a song from one of my favorite singers, Robyn. You may know her from her 1997 hit "Do You Know What It Takes?". Her latest effort has won many of praise from fans, critics and people in between. So, for your listening pleasure, I've uploaded a song from her 2002 album Don't Stop The Music called Breakdown Intermission. Enjoy, and be sure to leave comments!!! I feel so alone here on my blog without you people letting me know you're visiting!!!! Anyway, enjoy!


Click The Album Cover

No comments: