Thursday, June 18, 2009

Waiting Is The Hardest Part


It's been exactly 5 days and 2 hours since I auditioned for The Girl and I can hardly sit down sometimes when I start to think about the "what if's". "What if I didn't pronounce the words right?""What if I didn't answer the questions to their liking?" "What if I seem too over confident in myself?" For all I know, they could have cast by now and I'm waiting for nothing. But, I feel optimistic about this. Even if I am just an extra, it would still be a great experience being on an actual film set. Not many people get to even see that, let alone have a speaking role in a film. For now my dreams are filled with casual laughter with Corey Haim in between takes, or being a film geek and asking one of the Friday The 13th alumni to sign my empty Marlboro pack because bringing a poster would REALLY seem stalkerish. I will keep you up to date. In the meantime, throw a little luck my way and hope for the best. The journey has just begun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P u'll get it you want this too bad for it not to happen besides I need my rich BFF to buy me some lavish shit.

SkaryMoviez said...

Awww, thanks!!! Whoever you may be...