Thursday, June 4, 2009

Popping My SkaryMoviez™ Blogspot Cherry!

I highly doubt anyone is reading this except for the very few I have sent links to. I'm still not even quite sure what I'm going to be posting on here. Either way it will give you an insight as to what's going on in my head. I'll try to be as blunt and open as possible (even though I have a hard time doing that sometimes in person) in hopes that you will come back for more. So, to kick things off, I've decided to post a few things that I've noticed lately in the horror world.

First thing is the awesome trailer for The Final Destination: 3D that hit the web today. While you all know the basic premise of the first 3, they decided to up the ante with this one and let you see the blood and guts fly at you in glorious 3D. Check out the trailer and see if it's worth the price of admission on August 28th, 2009 or it's eventual DVD release.




Also arriving to theaters on August 28th, 2009 is Rob Zombie's Halloween 2. Several pictures posted by Zombie himself have hit the web as well as the teaser trailer for what's to come. Rob has stated that this movie is more about what's going on in Laurie Strode's mind, rather than Michael Myers. Check out the trailer below and see for yourself what's happening this Halloween in Haddonfield.


2 comments:

SkaryMoviez said...

I guess I have to be the first to post a comment on my own blog. ::sigh:: Nobody loves me

Anonymous said...

i love you babe :)